- Recovery is always an option.
- You are never “too sick” to recover.
- You are never “not sick enough” to recover.
- Recovery is hard, but it is worth it.
- You have more strength than you could ever imagine.
- You can get through this.
- You can get better.
- You are worth more than your mental illness.
So at work yesterday we only had pink spoons to hand out for the frozen yogurt and every male asked if we had a different color spoon because they did not like pink and it’s femininity and lemme tell u that this proves boys are weak and a fuckjng pink spoon proved that